A leading resources company is seeking an IP Telephony Technical Lead for a contract based in the Perth CBD. The role will act as an escalation point for Level 1 to Level 3 Engineers and also requires participation in an On-Call roster.
- Troubleshoot complex voice environment;
- Manage the voice ticketing queue and ensure all incidents and service requests are investigated/resolved within SLA;
- Provide technical leadership during a high priority incident, service request and changes;
- Work alongside the network team to resolve incidents or requests for the voice environment;
- Acting as an SME for Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Voice Gateways, ARC and CallRex Recording Suite;
- Analyze the current infrastructure and provide recommendations;
- Coordinate and plan technical changes with other technical teams.
- Strong, recent enterprise network data & voice experience in a similar technical role;
- Proven ability to coordinate a technical team and to act as a level 3 escalation point;
- Willingness to participate in an on-call roster;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Ability to work both as a team player and independently;
- Must hold CCNA/ CCNP certifications.
- Opportunity to work for a leading resources company;
- Perth CBD location.
If you feel that you have the experience above that we are looking for, please feel free to apply for the role or get in touch with any queries.
We are willing to consider Eastern States or international candidates who possess full Australian Work rights and genuine relocation reasons.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1429 - Job reference:191329