- 3 Month Contract + Extensions
- Macquarie Park/North Ryde location
- Internet of Things (IOT) focus
We are looking to hire an experienced IOT Security Architect for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum of 10 years commercial experience within the Security space
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Architect (need to have held the title)
- Strong Networking/Infrastructure background
- Need to have at least 6 months to 1 year's commercial experience within the IOT space (Ideally person would have end to end, if not, needed to have driven the blue print phase as a minimum)
- Excellent communication skills are a given - you will be consulting stakeholders and driving initiates around IOT so its important that you can communicate effectively
- Start ASAP
Shortlisting candidates ASAP
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button