A rare opportunity to join what we believe to be one of Adelaide's most exciting, under the radar companies has become available for an Integration Engineer. Just a small example of what makes them brilliant (putting aside their advanced AI platform solution which is dominating their space in recent partnerships with the world's most iconic brands and top 400, 500 fortune companies) it's their human element, their people based culture which has remained unchanged even through vast growth and success.
As Integration Engineer you will collaborate with clients to understand system and data integration requirements and configure / customise platform and integrate with client's systems as per the defined integration approach. You will be delivering a platform at scale to some of the largest organisations in the world. Additionally, you will develop ETL routines and other integration modules for movement of data to / from client environments.
Serving as primary point of contact for any technical queries from clients it is imperative that you exhibit strong interpersonal and client communication skills, additionally, you demonstrate resilience to handle challenges and solve complex client problems.
You will demonstrate experience in system integration and enterprise software implementation, preferably in cloud-based environments in large environments.
Key Skills included:
- Experience in system integration and enterprise software implementation, preferably in cloud-based environments for large organisations at scale.
- 2+ years of Ruby (Ruby on Rails preferred) experience.
- Experience in data integration technologies like Talend, Pentaho, Informatica, etc would be ideal
- Experience working with a Linux based environment is highly desirable
- 3+ years of experience in system and data integration roles as part of an enterprise software implementation in a cloud-based environment.
Along with your technical expertise, you will be a self-motivated individual, who demonstrates strong communication skills with the demonstrated ability to contribute and lead within complex, enterprise environments. You will also enjoy working as part of a large yet close knit team of professionals who are engaged and passionate for the work they're delivering.
If I've sparked your interest and your keen to have a chat about this opportunity as well as learn further on what makes this employer brilliant, please apply today or for a chat please contact Katrina (08) 8112 7400.
SA: LHS 296564