Peoplebank are currently looking to engage a skilled Integration Developer (WebSphere, Java) to work in a large and complex project based Adelaide. Joining a leading financial institution, this is an initial 3-6 month contract with possibility of extension.
It is essential that you are highly skilled and experienced with developing on IBM Integration Bus (IIB) platforms, (formerly IBM Websphere Message Broker), across Windows and/or Linux based O/S. Specific versions are WMB8.x and IIBv10.x
WebSphere Message Broker experience is essential to the role.
- Minimum 5+ years application development experience
- Highly desirable is for candidates to also be conversant with Java and/or groovy.
- Any related Middleware experience is welcomed, such as MQ infrastructure knowledge, along with Datapower.
- Other desirables include: Git, Broker toolkit/eclipse, SOAP/SOAP UI, rfhutil, MQ, XML,WSDL etc.
- Experience in Building and Implementation of Software within a structured Software Development Methodology.
- Banking and / or financial experience is desirable.
- Excellent decision making and problem analysis skills.
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues.
Please APPLY NOW for my immediate consideration or for additional information, please contact Katrina or Roni on (08) 8112 7400