- Immediate Hiring
- Located in Botany
- Initial 3 months contract with options to convert to permanent
- 1st & 2nd Level Support
- Regular working hours
The Successful candidate will be expected to:
- Focus on the Desktop Engineering Infrastructure.
- Standardise Desktop Application installations.
- Maintain accurate inventory of installed desktop applications.
- Maintenance of the Desktop Image.
- Review business cases relating to Desktop applications.
- Participate in various projects both within the group and for the business.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for new installations and systems changes as required.
- Must be available to work outside normal working hours as required.
- Microsoft Systems Administration.
- Provide primary support to the Microsoft platforms both hardware & software on a day to day basis.
- Install, configure and commission new Wintel based infrastructure as required.
- Must have minimum 2 years industry experience in helpdesk support
- Has experience in Level 1&2 support role
- With IMMEDIATE start
- Strong background in Windows
- Open to work in Botany
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 194783. Will review CVs as they come.
Please click the apply button.