Our client is one of the world's leading professional services companies. They are looking for Integration Developer. If you have experience in IIB, SAP PI, HortonWorks, Oracle, API, Mobility, etc) then apply now.
- Minimum 5 years relevant professional experience in Mining or Manufacturing (or related industry).
- More senior specialist will have 10+ years with several years of specific, deep expertise in relevant business areas (e.g. 1SAP, MES, Rail, Logistics, Inventory Accounting)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Integration and Applications.
- More senior specialist will have 10+ years with several years of specific, deep expertise in relevant technical areas (e.g. IIB, SAP PI, HortonWorks, Oracle, API, Mobility, etc)
- Good business / systems analysis and communication skills
- Experience in working in a matrix and global organization
- Experience in managing a large number of inputs and effectively prioritizing high value-added / high risk issues for attention
- Ability to work with multi-disciplinary technical teams including developers, architects, system designers, infrastructure administrators, project managers and Integration professionals
- Experience in design, development, testing and deployment of large scale, global integration products including IBM, SAP, Oracle, Web Services, HortonWorks DataFlow (NiFi / Kafka)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage, Continuous Improvement, achieve results, Adapt, Problem Solve and Manage Risk
- An overriding commitment to health, safety, environment responsibility and sustainable development.
- Ensure conformance with the company, the company Group Level Documents, Code of Conduct and relevant statutory obligations.
- Actively promote the Technology Operating model - compliance with processes and management controls which contribute to the Global Operating model, company Group Level Documents, Code of Conduct, relevant statutory obligations and Technology standards / methodologies
- Proactively influence the continuous improvement of an effective and efficient Technology operating model, including Technology methodology
- Effective communicator; with solid interpersonal and analytical decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation and technical capabilities
- Facilitation skills for workgroups across different parts of Technology and the business
- Issue and risk identification and management
- Demonstrated ability to build, maintain and leverage relationships at all levels
- Strong problem-solving ability: both business and technical level.
- Deep subject matter expertise of Integration platforms, tools and processes
- Strategic thinker, open to new ideas and assists in defining direction
- Interesting, challenging work;
- Join a rapidly growing organization that will offer growth and career development opportunities;
- Fantastic office environment
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Diverse and flexible team culture;
- Work in an industry that is exciting and currently thriving
Please Note: Candidate must be citizen of Australia/ Permanent Resident of Australia / Candidate must have a visa with unlimited working rights to work in Australia.
If you wish to discuss, please contact Mili on 0894231400 quoting ref 185469
If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD.
You can send your updated resume at email@example.com quoting ref 185469