About the role
The IdP Developer role undertakes development activities required to migrate customers applications from Okta and Oracle Directory Services to Auth0, driving progress by working closely with application and integration teams and configuring Auth0 hands-on.
- Supports development activities for their assigned applications.
- delivers work to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Develop detail to resolve any technical development issues
- Apply development patterns that result in maintainable codebases with sound coding practices.
- AWS experience
- Strong understanding of development best practices around APIs, API Gateways and IdP development
- Strong understanding of Auth0/OAuth2/OIDC/MS Azure based security
- Deep understanding of IdP development on Auth0 or equivalent platforms such as Okta or Ping.
- DevOPs mindset
- Understanding of Google Apigee (nice to have)
- Knowledge of containerisation (e.g.: Docker)
- Java 1.8
- Source Code Repository (e.g.: Git)
- CI/CD (e.g.: bamboo)
For More information please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote the title or 33703
Looking forward to hearing from you!