Position Purpose The role is to provide technical support and maintenance of the Identity and Access Management (IDM) function for the Office of the CIO (OCIO). The IDM Engineer will operate as a member of a team supporting the corporate enterprise IdAM solution in a multi-cloud environment.
- Maintain the IdAM solution, including providing access support for end-users,
- Ensure adherence to underpinning policies and procedures in relation to access provisioning, removal, auditing, privileged access etc.
- Work with development and engineering teams to integrate the IdAM solution across multiple applications and environments,
- Possess the ability to work as part of a team,
- Manage confidential and sensitive information; and
- Foster a positive culture within the team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated minimum 3 years' experience supporting an IdAM solution.
- Experience working with IdAM across cloud environments preferred
- Experience providing IDM support for end-users
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency
- Due to the core business of NDIA and the NDIS, all staff must display a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 243211.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.