Hiring an ICT Training Officer to develop and deliver training on ICT service desk applications eg Servicenow, HEAT or vFire would be a major advantage.
As the ICT Training Developer and Facilitator, you will report to the OCM Manager and work initially on the deployment of the new service desk application vFire. This will involve working closely with the vendor and business subject matter experts to develop the course material and then deliver the required training to the relevant functional roles who will use that application. As such, previous experience in having worked in, or developed and delivered training on ICT service desk applications such as ServiceNow, HEAT or vFire itself would, be a major advantage.
Post this project you will work across a program of ICT Change initiatives to analyse, design and deliver blended learning programs, tools and support materials for internal staff as end users of our ICT systems.
Design, develop, deliver and assess learning activities and knowledge across ICT projects, using consistent and contemporary methodologies and ensuring that learning solutions contribute to the achievement of business objectives and provide employees with sense of enablement to meet future challenges. Support in driving faster adoption, higher ultimate utilisation and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of an ICT Training Officer:
- Design, develop and deliver best practice learning and development interventions that embrace contemporary adult learning methodologies to address organisational, team and individual learning needs;
- Adopt a consistent and structured approach to the preparation, approval and implementation of online training material across ICT projects;
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and determine training requirements in consultation with key stakeholders by assessing individual needs of the learners by leveraging their prior knowledge, academic abilities and learning styles and tailor delivery to meet these;
- Work with Subject Matter Experts and stakeholders to identify appropriate knowledge and skill objectives and content;
Key Selection Criteria for an ICT Training Officer:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and/or five or more years' experience in designing, developing and delivering ICT training programs in a corporate or government context
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Captivate or similar eLearning authoring tools
- Previous experience in having worked in or developed and delivered training on ICT service desk applications such as ServiceNow, HEAT or vFire would be a major advantage.
- Knowledge and practical application of contemporary instructional design methodologies and best practice, and experience in designing and developing interactive role-based blended learning programs and materials for ICT projects within the business.
- Demonstrated ability to research learning needs.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and undertake a Training Needs Analysis and develop associated training plans in consultation with stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts and project team members.
- Strong technical skills with proven ability to:
- Build on-screen simulated scenarios
- Build interactive formative activities
- Write scripts, direct, film and edit videos
- Record and edit voiceovers and sound
- Use Articulate Storyline 2.0, Adobe Captivate or similar
- Integrate online training material with the LMS (Saba)
Apply here! Or for a confidential discussion pls call Elisha Saggar / Carrie Watts on 0733197502 and quote the job ref number 197681.