Our client a large government department is undertaking an eDRMS implementation across Queensland - Brisbane and regional locations - requiring a trainer to assist with implementation activities. Though initially based in Brisbane CBD, the engagement will include regular statewide travel.
- Designing, developing and maintaining training material and related resources.
- Engaging and consulting with members of the project team and other departmental stakeholders to ensure training material and resources are in line with business needs.
- Scheduling and delivery of face to face classroom training across Queensland, and some online/virtual training delivery.
- Maintaining data and records in information systems related to training administration and management.
- Providing support to users via physical and virtual floor walks.
- Providing regular progress reports to the project manager, including advice on emerging risks and issues.
- Managing courier and other arrangements associated with the transport of training resources to and between each site and identifying and resolving arising issues.
- Formal qualifications in Training (e.g. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment), or at least 2 years of demonstrable experience in training delivery.
- Excellent training facilitation skills with experience delivering classroom training (TRIM/ HPRM/ Content Manager), preferably in a government context.
- Understanding of recordkeeping principles and practices.
- TRIM/ HPRM/ Content Manager thick client knowledge and experience.
- TRIM/ HPRM/ Content Manager web client knowledge and experience is advantageous.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about delivering training and engaging with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated experience working with government stakeholders.
- Demonstration strengths in oral and written communications.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving results within deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively within a project team environment.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 to hear more