Our client is seeking an experienced ICT Training Officer to join them on stage 2 of a large contemporary case management system implementation. This role will see you responsible for developing and delivering high quality, learner centric blended learning training materials.
- Conduct detailed Training Needs Analyses to establish learner profiles, training plan and scope of the curriculum
- Conceptualise, design and develop high quality blended learning artefacts to support digital (ICT) adoption
- Design high quality learner-centric digital learning experiences and resources (courseware and simulations using Articulate Storyline 360 or Adobe Captivate or similar authoring tool)
- Design activities for virtual instructor-led training.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated capability to develop and deliver contemporary high-quality blended learning for complex ICT programs with the aim to facilitate adoption of change within large cohorts. Including:
- Developing blended learning artefacts
- Designing learner centric digital experiences and resources (using Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate or similar)
- Designing virtual instructor-led training
- Delivering virtual instructor-led training (through MS Teams).
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to be used to conduct detailed Training Needs Analyses to establish learner profiles, training plan and scope of the curriculum.
- Experience in working within AGILE ICT project environments
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (or equivalent)
- Experience in social services and/or public sector ICT projects, particularly in the delivery of transformative ICT solutions
- Working knowledge Dynamics 365 platforms highly deirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 30037647 or Carrie Watts on 30037644 quoting reference 241302.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.