The ICT Technical Writer role is responsible for assisting in the research, analysis, interpretation and creation of ICT Policies, standards, strategies and procedure documentation.
- Assist to research, analyse, interpret and create policy and procedure documentation.
- Work collaboratively to deliver consistent and structured governance documentation.
- Assist in maintaining and ensuring document control measures are adhered to.
- Communicate to a variety of clients with differing levels of ICT knowledge.
- Have the ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining a high level of work standards.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Integration and Management team aligned with Agency values.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as an ICT Technical Writer.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- The ability to review and revise complex ICT governance policies, standards, strategies and procedure documentation.
- Very strong relationship and Stakeholder engagement skills as collaboration will be conducted across multiple groups of technical and business process subject matter experts.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 210105
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.