6 months + 6 months likely extension
About the role
- Lead the Technical Stream in accordance with the approved Governance Framework to ensure that milestones are met, products are delivered in a consistent manner, benefits are realised, risks are mitigated, dependencies are managed, variations are approved, and progress is transparently tracked and reported against forecasts
- Lead the planning and execution of Program technical activities in consultation with the Enterprise Architecture Team.
- Centralised management of technical stream resources
- Centralised tracking and reporting of technical stream product delivery, risks, issues, dependencies, and benefits
- Product and service designs that define target state data models, systems' integration, configuration item changes, and service models
Assisting the PMO & Commercial Lead in:
- Product and service evaluation and selection through procurement processes
- Management of vendors during implementation
Assisting Stream Leads in:
- Planning and executing updates to existing EQL Configuration Items
- Managing the competing imperatives of modernising technology with delivery of enhancements to current technology to ensure regulatory compliance outcomes continue to be met over Program life
- Planning and execution of service migration and deployment
Skills and experience
- End-to-end program and project delivery experience
- Previous experience in planning, monitoring, and reporting on high value / risk programs and projects
- Previous experience leading a Program Technical Stream under a matrix structure
- Previous experience with risk, issue, dependency, and opportunity analysis
- Knowledge of or the ability to rapidly acquire an understanding of QLD Whole-of-Government ICT Strategic Direction
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 30037643 quoting reference 239643.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.