About the role
As a Systems Engineer you will be responsible for performing complex systems engineering assignments requiring familiarity and expertise with a broad field of engineering and technical knowledge.
- Developing and revising technical specifications and documentation, including technology specific data models to support application needs
- Developing and enforcing optimised engineering processes required to minimise engineering risks and achieve the desired engineering outcomes
- Contributing to architecture and specialty engineering aspects of the system design
- Participation in technical and program reviews at varying levels with management and customers, including review of subcontractor involvement
- Participation in system change reviews to assess the security impact of those changes
- Contribution to project planning and estimating, status monitoring and reporting
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships across all levels and influence key stakeholders
Skills and experience
You will have a Bachelor degree or higher in engineering, computer science, information technology or a related discipline, together with substantial relevant professional experience and specialised training. Relevant certifications or Professional membership would be desirable. Australian Citizenship and the ability to obtain an NV1 security clearance will be required for this role.
- Substantial professional experience working in a project engineering environment (preferably in a similar industry)
- Professional experience in project contract management with demonstrable record of success and achievement
- Knowledge and application of a broad range of skills including systems and enterprise architecture, software and ICT engineering and interface protocols
- Experience working on large, complex ICT or ISR projects
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 210005.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.