Our client is a well-regarded, global technology and communications company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
Due to increased work, we are seeking the services of an IT Support Officer with general network and PC skills within a large corporate environment. You must have the ability to communicate clearly with onsite customers and be able to work independently with some confidence.
- IT support and desktop and level 2/3 skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and be comfortable in liaising with vendors and stakeholders.
- Experience in supporting a multi-site environment.
- Experience on site roll-out projects and providing IT support.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a greater team.
- Fibre cabling patching
- Racking and stacking switches, routers, and firewall network equipment
- Relocation of PCs, monitors and PABX phones
- Setting of IP address for devices
- Troubleshooting of PC, phone and printer issues
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in APPLY NOW or alternatively for a confidential conversation contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 quoting reference #203539