Our Federal Government Client is seeking a talented and professional ICT Support Officer for an initial 12-month contract with long term extension options. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering consistent customer service excellence
- Delivering support and educating using a range of methods including via telephone, email and in person
- Communicating to a variety of clients with differing levels of ICT knowledge
- Responding and prioritising competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards
- Managing confidential and sensitive information
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience providing level 1 ICT support
- Experience in monitoring an ICT support mailbox, responding and escalating requests/issues as required
- The ability to set up and deploy personal assets; i.e. Surface Pro's, Monitors, and IT peripherals.
- Previous experience in desktop support tasks including surface pro rebuilds, software deployment, Level 1 ICT troubleshooting activities, and hardware support
- Strong experience with ICT support tools to manage escalated incidents and service requests
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 199934
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position