Key role for a Support Engineer to monitor and maintain systems, applications and data for a leading NSW Government Department.
- Key career opportunity - Long term contract
- Join a team which develop and deliver online tools across the organization
- Parramatta location - Flexible working conditions available
Our key government client is looking for a Support Engineer - Production Support to be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the health, performance, security and quality of systems, applications and data.
- Field second level support requests from the User Support team
- Identify and analyse software issues in the production environment
- Diagnose and resolve issues associated with daily batch operations (Python scripts), data, app server and database performance
- Liaise with relevant teams to ensure timely resolution of issues
- 5+ years of experience as a full-stack developer or production support developer
- In-depth experience with MSSQL or any Relational database, Web Programming, RESTful web services, Spring Boot, Spring Data, TomCat, Java 11, Hibernate
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems, writing clean, scalable, readable and maintainable code
- Demonstrated experience in database management and integrating a variety of data sources
- Experience in Microsoft Azure environment and OpenAM SAML authentication an advantage
- Strong knowledge and experience in software development cycle, including version control using Git and CI/CD tools
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Masood Khan on (02) 8267 2474 for more information quoting reference number 239073.