Peoplebank are recruiting for a number of IT Desktop Support Analysts (Level 2 Support across Desktop, Server, Network and Mobile devices) to work for our client based in the Adelaide CBD.
These are long term contract roles, where you will the chance to join a growing team, with real career advancement opportunities on offer!
In this role, you will be responsible for remote Level 2 technical support across Desktop, Server, Network and mobile devices, for internal customers across multiple sites in South Australia.
Skills and Experience required:
- Prior commercial work experience in a similar ICT Support role (in complex, large environments) is essential
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, showing initiative in diagnosing and resolving software, operating system, business application and connectivity issues.
- Good working knowledge of ICT infrastructure across the following:
- Desktop hardware
- Network peripherals
- Mobile devices
- TCP/IP, networking and information system security principles, practice and technologies within a Microsoft technologies environment in schools and preschools.
- A proven track record is providing customer service excellence in your previous roles
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to liaise with Level 1 service desk as well as Level 3 support and external vendors where necessary.
- Candidates must have a current drivers licence and are willing and able to travel to different sites as required.
There are multiple roles to fill, so don't delay and APPLY NOW!!
SA: LHS 296564