We are seeking an experienced ICT Strategy and Policy Analyst for an exciting contract opportunity with one of our biggest state government clients.
Duration: 9 month contract
Location: Brisbane CBD
ICT Strategy & Policy Analyst with high level communication, analysis and writing skills is required for a technical ticketing Project to develop written strategies, policy positions or discussion papers around the system.
- review and assess existing policies and technical ticketing system documents to ensure alignment between requirements and policies
- engaging with internal stakeholders responsible for existing ICT policies and processes to identify impacts, opportunities, new policies or process changes required, in particular the practical aspects of how customers interact with the new system
- participating in process analysis workshops to inform system design and policy positions.
- using a policy development framework approach to develop succinct and easy to understand strategy, policy position or discussion papers as required for the system
- provision of future-focused advice that shows understanding of complex customer/ government environments in relation to the interaction between customers and the ticketing system
The proposed candidate must be able to demonstrate experience in:
- working across multi-disciplinary teams to deliver their responsibilities, in particular the assessment and development of ICT policy positions and options papers; and
- working proactively within an ICT project to identify and undertake an assessment of risks, issues and bottlenecks, and supporting activities required to mitigate them.
If this interests you, APPLY NOW!
Alternatively, call Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 for more information.