Our client is seeking to engage an ICT Sourcing Specialist to facilite the delivery for the procurement program.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in procurement, specifically sourcing, ICT experience preferred.
- Experience in contract drafting and administration using the Queensland QITC framework.
- Experience working in ICT projects and service delivery environments, combined with a general knowledge of ICT products and services and related supply arrangements.
- Experience drafting QITC contracts for project related ICT goods and services contracts.
- Proven ability to plan and execute multiple RFx processes through to contract award efficiently and in accordance with organisational policies, procedures, and processes.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 303 7651 Thr role close on Friday 5th February 2021.