Our client is seeking to engage an ICT Sourcing Specialist to facilitate the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing activities required by the projects on ICT SAP Programs.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Experience in ICT procurement, specifically in sourcing.
- Sourcing for SAP projects/programs including the knowledge of SAP technology and terminology.
- Contract drafting and administration using the Queensland QITC framework
- Plan and execute multiple complex RFx processes through to contract award efficiently and in accordance with organisational policies, procedures and processes
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills and proven ability to influence, consult and negotiate with a range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes.
- Analytical capabilities including advanced spread sheeting for data manipulation and advanced commercial calculations and decision making.
- Proven ability to negotiate with suppliers skilfully in tough situations, winning concessions without damaging relationships.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to provide accurate information and quality work; and
- Demonstrated effective organisational skills, capable of prioritising competing demands to meet agreed service standards including the ability to deliver project outcomes to scope, time and quality.
- Capacity to interpret the legislative and governance framework within which operates or the capacity to quickly identify and respond to the relevant requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in procurement in a large complex ICT function within a large commercial organisation or Government / Local Government environment.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience is preferred which may include Supply Chain Management, Contract Management, Law, or Commerce/Business.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.