The client is looking for someone in the ICT service support space to handle both internal and external inquires to ensure that organisational operations runs smoothly.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed knowledge of functionality and operational procedures for the organisations regulatory management and online application systems.
- Reviewing and analysing incidents to determine the underlying issues, which will lead to the rectification of these issues or documenting the necessary changes to rectify these issues.
- Identifying and implementing functions and features within the existing application fleet which are currently not being used to improve the productive of users.
- Developing and maintaining a detailed knowledge of vendor and supplier incident; service request; release management and where appropriate, infrastructure management engagement and escalation processes and procedures
To be Successful you must have:
- Sound knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Strong stakeholder, communications and written skills in an ICT environment
- Experience in Objective ECM 10.3.3.1 or later is highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in the Service desk/Help desk support space
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information contact Joseph Yip at Peoplebank