About the Role
The ICT Service Portfolio team are responsible for developing, delivering, and maintaining the ICT Service Portfolio on behalf of the CIO. The team will build and maintain the Service Catalogue (within a Service Management Framework) and document and monitor the delivery of new services and enhancements that align to business requirements. The team is also responsible for Software Asset Management.
The ICT Service Portfolio Support Officer will have a key role in setting up the section, assisting with designing, developing and building the Service Portfolio, catalogues, frameworks, and documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in ICT Service Portfolio or Software Asset Management or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven strong relationship and stakeholder engagement skills, particularly with ICT technical staff and a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and confident manner.
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Archna Singh on 02 6245 1708 quoting Job Reference: 248104.