About the Role
The ICT Service Portfolio Manager will have a key role in setting up the section, designing, developing, and building the Service Portfolio, catalogues, frameworks, and documentation. The ICT Service Portfolio Manager will be responsible for developing and growing the Software Asset Management (SAM) capabilities, processes, and procedures. The ICT Service Portfolio Manager is
responsible for actively managing key internal and external stakeholder relationships and may be required to represent and negotiate on behalf of the Client to advance interests across a range of forums
- Demonstrated experience as an ICT Service Portfolio Manager or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven strong relationship and stakeholder engagement skills, particularly with ICT technical staff and a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and confident manner.
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Archna Singh on 02 6245 1708 quoting Job Reference: 248064.