Our Federal Government Client is seeking an inquisitive and hardworking ICT Service/Help Desk Analyst for a contract opportunity. This is a long term contract role, with an initial duration of 24 months, with extension options.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are ale to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Within this role you will be providing:
- Customer Service for Internal and External clients
- Level Zero support for client questions and minor issues.
- Logging and completing Level Zero requests, prioritising as required
- Support Level One Analysts with Service and Incident management.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- High Level Customer Service and Communications skills.
- Ability to learn new skills in a fast paced, dynamic team.
- Be a team player, whilst managing assigned tasks.
- Good judgement and excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating system and Office Suite, including troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL, or equivalent.
- Willingness to learn IT system capabilities.
- Previous Service Desk experience (IT or other Service Industry).
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.