Our client is currently looking for a Service Desk Team Leader to be responsible for overseeing the operation of the Service Desk, managing 8 staff currently. This is an initial 6 month contract with the option of extension past this point. The role is crucial to ensuring staff requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving ICT incidents and requests.
- Work with the Assistant Director ICT Operations to manage the ICT Service desk
- Work together to deliver consistent customer service excellence
- Deliver support and educate using a range of methods including via telephone and email.
- Communicate to a variety of clients with differing levels of ICT knowledge
- Effectively prioritise work to ensure high levels of service and support are provided
- Have a commitment to achieving positive outcomes for all customers whilst maintaining a positive welcoming approach over the phone and via email.
- Have the ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards
- Manage confidential and sensitive information
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Operations team
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in an on-call roster*
- Demonstrated experience as a Service Desk Team Leader in a high volume Service desk
- Proven ability to work through, and progress, work issues with limited direction
- Demonstrated a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards
- Demonstrated strong leadership in operational environments
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency
Please apply now, or call Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 to discuss the role. Job ref 208510