About the role
The Service Desk Manager role is responsible for overseeing the operation of the Service Desk. This role is crucial to ensuring Agency staff and partners requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving ICT incidents and requests.
- Work with the Assistant Director ICT Operations to manage the ICT Service desk;
- Work together to deliver consistent customer service excellence;
- Deliver support and educate using a range of methods including via telephone and email.
- Communicate to a variety of clients with differing levels of ICT knowledge;
- Effectively prioritise work to ensure high levels of service and support are provided;
- Have a commitment to achieving positive outcomes for all customers whilst maintaining a positive welcoming approach over the phone and via email.
- Have the ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards;
- Manage confidential and sensitive information;
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Operations team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated minimum of 3 years' experience as a Service Desk Team Leader in a high volume Service desk.
- Proven ability to work through, and progress, work issues with limited direction.
- Demonstrated a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrated strong leadership in operational environments.
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 09 9054 0955 quoting reference 207855.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.