The ICT Service Desk Officer plays a key role in responding to incidents and service requests in an effective, efficient, and timely manner. This role is crucial to ensuring Agency staff and partners requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating, and resolving ICT incidents and requests. The ICT Service Desk Officer will be the first point of contact for an end-user for support. The ICT Service Desk Officer will provide support for computer applications, desktop, tablets, phones, smart-phones, and notebook PCs as required and will be included in the service desk roster and out-of-hours roster as required.
- Communicate to a variety of clients with differing levels of ICT knowledge.
- Effectively prioritise work to ensure high levels of service and support are provided.
- Working within a rostered environment.
- Have the ability to respond to urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated minimum of 2 years' experience as a Service Desk Team member in a high volume Service desk.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Proven experience, working with Shared Service providers and internal stakeholders in a high volume Level 1 Service Desk.
- Experience in monitoring an ICT support mailbox, responding, and escalating requests/issues as required.
- Experience with ICTSM tools, creating, editing, and maintaining tickets
Open for Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents holder.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 208507.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.