Peoplebank are currently recruiting for an ICT Service Desk Analyst to work for one of our favourite clients, based in the Adelaide CBD, initially on a contract to end of December 2021 (but highly likely to extend longer term),
You must have at least 2 to 3 years prior ICT Service Desk experience, working in a structured (ideally ITIL) environment.
- First level, phone based IT support role for a large internal customer base, with strong focus on first call resolution.
- Indeed, working within their service management processes, you will effectively classify, prioritise, resolve or escalate requests with the highest level of service and professionalism.
- Resolution or escalation to Level 2/3 of incidents and requests
- Monitor incidents and requests and liaising with other teams to drive resolution, whilst maintaining communication with the relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is kept updated
Skills and Experience.
- 2-3+ years commercial work experience in an IT Helpdesk / Service Desk based role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (eg. Windows 10, Server 2016/2019);
- Knowledge of MS Office productivity and communication technologies (eg. MS Office/Teams etc).
- ITIL certification, or 'on the job' ITIL experience would be good, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills are required, with first rate problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- A National Police Check is required prior to commencement
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
SA: LHS 296564