About the role
- The ICT Security Specialist is responsible for liaising closely with the Certification and Accreditation Authorities responsible for describing the cyber security threats and risks with delivery of a solution.
- The Cyber Security Specialist will develop the security architecture, design and remediation advice/guidance for Cyber Security Capability whilst working cohesively and flexibly with stakeholders for the client
- The candidate should have demonstrable Cyber Security knowledge and experience over a wide range of Cyber Security fields.
- The Capability delivered will enhance Australia's National Cyber Security.
Skills and experience
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and leading threat risk assessment activities; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments.
- Architect solutions that deliver to the ASD Mitigation strategies and meet the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF and the Australian Government Information.
- Review existing system security measures, recommend and implement enhancements. Review internal/externally developed security engineering artefacts to ensure that all security requirements are addressed.
- Develop, deliver and update System Accreditation Plan (SAP), Security Risk Management Plan (SRMP) to ensure Capability solution architecture/design(s) are able to sufficiently mitigate the identified threats.
- Liaise with certification and accreditation authorities, business stakeholders and solution architects to drive a solution/design to an accreditation outcome.
- Advise Program Design Authority on system security threats, risks and mitigations.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 206958.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.