We are seeking the services of an ICT Security Specialist with NV1 clearance for a long-term contract located in Canberra.
Key position responsibilities:
- The ICT Security Specialist is responsible for liaising closely with the Certification and Accreditation Authorities responsible for describing the cyber security threats and risks with delivery of a solution.
- The Cyber Security Specialist will develop the security architecture, design and remediation advice/guidance for Cyber Security Capability whilst working cohesively and flexibly with stakeholders.
- The candidate should have demonstrable Cyber Security knowledge and experience over a wide range of Cyber Security fields.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- The ability to determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and leading threat risk assessment activities; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments.
- Architect solutions that deliver to the ASD Mitigation strategies and meet the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF and the Australian Government Information.
- Review existing system security measures, recommend and implement enhancements. Review internal/externally developed security engineering artefacts to ensure that all security requirements are addressed.
- Develop, deliver and update System Accreditation Plan (SAP), Security Risk Management Plan (SRMP) to ensure Capability solution architecture/design(s) are able to sufficiently mitigate the identified threats.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: 204657
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.