Our client is seeking an ICT Security Solution Architect to join their Risk, Security and Compliance unit on an initial 6 month contract. You will provide ICT architecture and technology guidance, and also ICT risk advice, to various approved ICT enabled business initiatives.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assess IT enabled business initiatives and provide information security risk advice. You will provide this advice to multiple projects concurrently.
- Develop IT security solution architecture including: identity management; authentication; end-to-end secure communication in distributed computing environments; service oriented architecture (SOA); database management; network defence technologies (such as intrusion detection and prevention); secure software development methodologies; and related security areas.
- Ensure information technology, vendor and partner solutions, information security strategy, policy and architectures are consistent and complementary, and will support future business directions.
- Research security oriented technical solutions to defined business problems, assist with prototyping new products, standardise and document security design patterns, and assess the impact of new technology or business developments.
- Review software solutions, under development, to ensure compliance with the enterprise security architecture.
- The ability to develop original concepts and solutions, to ensure enterprise information security architecture and information assurance.
- Demonstrated comprehensive understanding of the principles of secure data communication and encryption technology, together with a practical understanding of security methodologies and their application.
- Demonstrated experience producing security architecture in a large enterprise.
- Demonstrated deep technical expertise in a broad spectrum of technology areas (e.g. ICT infrastructure, networks, operating systems, virtualisation, cloud computing, etc.).
- Demonstrated highly developed interpersonal, consultative and negotiation skills and the ability to build positive working relationships.
- Experience in the application of ICT risk assessment and management processes for complex systems.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes on 07 3319 7537 quoting job reference number 196048.