Our Federal Government Client is looking to appoint an ICT Security Analyst with Cyber Security experience to their team in Canberra.
Within this role you will primarily be responsible for the development of reporting tools and standard operating procedures, preparation of guidance documents and training materials, risk statements, product evaluations and providing ad-hoc security advice to system owners and other stakeholders.
Other duties will include monitoring and reporting relating to IT Security systems and alerts, managing incoming enquiries and correspondence through the IT Security mailbox. You will also be expected to (in collaboration with other members of the IT Security team) conduct vulnerability assessments, report assessment findings and assist with remediation of identified threats and vulnerabilities and maintain currency and expertise in information security related technologies, threats and trends.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience within a cyber security team or environment
- Prior experience within a technical ICT position
- In depth understanding of, and ability to undertake, vulnerability and risk assessments, and assist other technical teams with remediation of identified threats
- Experience with the investigation, analysis and documentation of incidents
- Experience in the development of security documentation in accordance with the ISM
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.