ABOUT THE ROLE
As the IT Security Analyst, you will provide a high standard of service to all business unit users, taking primary responsibility for the administration, maintenance and all Security aspects of the local, wide area network and IaaS.
- Experience performing event monitoring, assessment and analysis on enterprise security tools, Firewalls, Antivirus systems, proxy devices etc.
- Experience with setup and maintenance of Firewalls (Sophos advantageous)
- Experience with Cyber Incident Response, Vulnerability Management or Risk Assessment.
- Experience with Mail Marshal, Web Marshal and other peripheral security appliances, SCCM and Windows 10 Defender.
- Experience with Security penetration tests to ensure the resilience of the information systems
- Experience with Maintenance of system logs for troubleshooting and auditing purposes.
- Experience with cybersecurity awareness practices throughout an organisation.
- Experience with User and vendors authentication, review SSO methods, utilise ADFS, NetScaler, SecureLink
- Up to date product knowledge of Security Vendors, technologies and best practises
- Be apart of an innovation and culture shift for technology
- Opportunity to take ownership of security and be able to make recommendations for improvements
- Access to onsite parking, flexible working condition and access to company car when required.
For more information please contact Ben Neal 0380807217 and quote #204194