Initial 12 month contract - Expected possible extension
Join a leading Government Force | Work From Home & Office
Opportunity's to work for multiple projects
About the Company
Our client is searching for an ICT Risk Manager to join one of the largests IT department in the Australia to be based in Parramatta.
About the role
The role would be responsible for assisting the team in identifying, managing, tracking, and resolving their major programme. Providing strategic counsel and organisational context for change, as well as working on end-to-end risk management.
- Providing ServiceNow in RAID Management (GRC Module)
- Development and implementation of project management processes and tools within a complex organisation.
- Building and maintaining relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Engaging stakeholders and collaborating to achieve strategic goals and shared successes through strong project management.
- providing high level reports and organisational context for change and provide insightful advice.
- Coaching others in project management to achieve organisational successes.
Skills and experience
- Strong experience various IPOS streams
- Strong background on projects involving risk plans
- Able to attend regular meetings for the program streams making sure there is continuously, risk assessed, categorized and rolled out
- Attend fortnightly Rate Forum meeting to assess risk, assumptions, issues, and dependencies
- Good background working with PMO
- Good understanding of risk management frameworks
- Experience with Raid
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Superior MS Office and PowerPoint skills, including good levels of Excel competency
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kiara on email@example.com quoting reference 244796.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.