ICT Risk & Compliance Analyst
- Seeking ICT Risk & security
- Knowledge of ISO standards & NIST
- Microsoft Azure, Office365 & PowerBI
A highly reputed client is seeking an ICT Risk & Compliance Analyst for an initial 6-month contract based in a central location. We require experience in ICT risk assessment as well as proven experience in ICT security policies , frameworks & ISO/ NIST frameworks.
- Perform ICT risk assessments
- Develop and promote ICT security and risk awareness
- Develop, maintain and update ICT risk and security policies, standards and processes
- Maintain ICT risk register and undertake regular risk reporting to stakeholders
- Coordinate external and internal audits
- Must have ICT risk assessment & management frameworks, processes and tools
- Experience with the development of cyber security policies, standards and process
- Knowledge of ISO 31000, ISO 27001/2 & NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement
- Cloud-based technology solutions, such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Power BI reporting will be advantageous.
If you are interested and have the required experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 242674)