About the Role
The role is to establish and support the ICT reporting function for the Office of the CIO (OCIO). The ICT Reporting Engineer will operate as a member of a team enabling the agency to make data-driven decisions by creating and maintaining reports.
- Designing and developing ICT reporting models to meet business needs,
- Assisting and handling reporting and data warehouse environments,
- Establishing and maintaining ICT reporting registries,
- Leading engagement sessions to define ICT reporting requirements,
- Supporting users on reporting and usage of interactive reporting tools,
- Working directly with technical support areas to resolve discovery of data engagement to
- obtain observability.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information,
- Foster a positive culture within the team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You will have
- Demonstrated minimum 5 years' experience in an ICT Reporting Engineer role.
- Demonstrated experience conducting workshops and information gathering sessions to determine reporting requirements.
- Experience working with SAS Visual Analytics preferred.
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency
For more information or to apply, please contact Bianca Gabalfin on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 241570