Our CBD based client is looking for an experienced ICT Project Support Officer to work within a specific ICT based project and deliver support to the Project Managers. The initial term will be 6 months with a possibility of extension or permanency for the right person.
- Supporting the Project Managers
- Mapping business requirements (where required)
- Secretariat to project meetings
- Managing Project Register
- On-boarding new Project Resources
- Contract Administration
- Raising purchase orders in oracle
- Drafting tender CUA documents
- Awarding contracts in the contract system
- Updating contract system with spend amounts and invoices
- Processing Invoices
- Processing all incoming invoices and seeking payment
- Secretariat for ICT Steering Committee for Digital Projects.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of ICT Projects
- Contract management experience as indicated in the duties.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is hard working and motivated to make this role their own.
Please apply now to submit your application.