Our client is seeking the services of an experienced Project Officer with qualifications in PRINCE2, or extensive exposure to PRINCE2/PRINCE2 Agile methodologies. This is an initial engagement through until August 2019, and is working in Canberra's south.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong skills and experience in the following:
In accordance with the PMO's frameworks and guidelines, the Project Officer will be expected to:
- Maintain project files and dynamic records in the organisations Project and Portfolio Management Tool.
- Assist with the drafting and maintenance of project documentation such as plans and reports.
- Assist with budget management and the tracking of expenditure.
- Assist the Project Manager, Change Managers and other project team members as directed.
- Act as secretariat for Project Working Group meetings.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Previous experience in a project support or business administration role.
- Qualifications in PRINCE2, or extensive exposure to PRINCE2/PRINCE2 Agile methodologies.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 191318
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.