Primary purpose of the role
Manage and coordinate the development and implementation of designated programs and projects within the portfolio to drive achievement of Divisional objectives.
Role could have infrastructure, applications development and COTs products requirements. Candidate to hold Project Management Skills Qualification, Project Management in IT.
- Manage and influence project team members to take positive actions and accountability of assigned task
- Manage concurrent projects from start to finish in-line with the Institute's Project Management Office methodology and processes, including transition from project to support activities
- Keep abreast of current developments and emerging trends to proactively identify and communicate risks and issues that may impact on existing and future projects and objectives
- Oversee and guide the preparation of accurate project and program documentation including status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers to communicate program achievements and direction and keep stakeholders informed and up to date
- Oversee program and project governance, risk management and quality assurance activities, including the development, implementation and monitoring of appropriate frameworks; communication of issues and risks to key stakeholders; and, forecasting, mitigating and resolving issues and risks to support the delivery of high quality programs and projects in line with community needs and Institute objectives
- Develop and implement an integrated program schedule for assigned programs, identifying key tasks, milestones and work allocations, and ensuring project interdependencies, to facilitate the achievement of program objectives in line with stakeholder requirements
- Engage and manage internal and external project staff, ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements, to support the delivery of project in lin with agreed project plan, budget and time frames
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 188612.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).