ACT Government is seeking a Project Manager for their HR Information Management Solution (HRIMS) Program. The role is based in the ACT. The ideal candidate will have experience with managing large scale SAP HR and payroll business and information technology projects/programs.
OPEN FOR AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS AND PERMANENT RESIDENTS
About the role:
- Working client side, the SAP Project Manager will work closely with the Program Director, stream leads and program team members (including implementation partner) from business and ICT to lead and coordinate work packages of varying complexity and size.
- The role will manage and maintain schedules, plans, risk and issue registers, issue regular status reports relating to progress of the project as required.
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project.
- Coordinate and manage work across Program workstreams in conjunction with work stream leads to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Manage the planning and delivery of technical work packages including complex integrations with 3rd party systems including workforce management systems.
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders, team members and vendors to ensure project outcomes are met.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive demonstrated experience:
- Managing technical delivery in an SAP environment.
- Utilising the SAP Activate methodology.
- Strong background and understanding of SAP technologies, SuccessFactors preferred.
- Complex integrations with 3rd party solutions including workforce management systems
- Working with in a multi-disciplinary team and diverse stakeholder groups.
- Identifying key project problems, working with stakeholders to prepare and commit to action plans to address key risks and issues and ensure they are monitored and managed.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Relevant project management qualifications
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 214630.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.