About the role
- Run project planning, resourcing, staffing, progress reporting, and troubleshooting and stakeholder management.
- Develop and maintain project artefacts as required including PMP, schedule, risk and issues registers, and communication plans etc.
- Ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
- Monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
- Manage dependencies that are being delivered by other ICT providers.
- Provide timely and accurate information and status updates to project sponsors, end-users and management.
- Participate in budget development and evaluating how the project plan changes impact cost and schedule.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of project management experience in delivering outcomes in multi-vendor environments.
- Demonstrated experience building strong relationships with senior stakeholders and juggling the complexity of managing the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a relationship management style that is consultative and attuned to the needs and expectations of the customer.
- Formal qualification in Project Management (Agile, PMP, Prince2 Practitioner) and/or Professional membership would be desirable.
- Previous proposal development and/or systems engineering practice experience would also be advantageous.
MUST HAVE BASELINE CLEARANCE and DEFENCE experience to apply for this role
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 0290540955 quoting reference 210004.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.