Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced ICT Project Manager with experience in rolling out O365, who also has strong change management skills and can assist in a smooth transition and realisation of business benefits.
This is a long-term contract role for 8 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the:
- Establishment and smooth running of the project governance mechanisms and status reporting
- Development and maintenance of project management documentation (including project plans, risk and decision registers, schedules, transition and rollout plans, contingency plans, etc)
- Practical execution of the project, including management/coordination of resources, delivery within time scale and budget
- Monitor and control project and report on risks, issues, dependencies, scope, timelines and budgets
- Management of project risks and issues
- Ensuring the project aligns to the strategic goals of the organisation
- Benefits management
- Change management and communication
- Liaison with ICT, security, information management, vendors, senior executive and staff.
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Project Management qualifications (e.g. Prince 2 and/or Agile)
- Strong client facing experience with both business and ICT vendors
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft O365 implementation and change management
- Working with the Digital Transformation Agency and awareness of the Protected Utility Program
- Experience working within government setting
- Knowledge in:
- National Archives of Australia requirements
- Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- Project management methodologies
- Desired knowledge and capability in modern information and records management technologies.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess an up to date police check (within last 6 months).
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205843
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.