Role - ICT Project Manager
12 months + potential 12-month extensions
Brisbane CBD based
Flexible work arrangements
Competitive Day rate
** Due to security clearance requirements Australian Citizens are only eligible
About the role
This position will lead one or more projects from the following areas: Identity and Access Management, Desktop, Network, Printing, Security, M365, or Unified Communications disciplines.
- Management of the project ensuring project management standards are adhered to.
- Run daily SCRUM meetings & resolve roadblocks or escalate where required.
- Produce regular project status reports and key metrics on progress
- Establish and deliver the outputs of the project within the agreed deadlines.
- Ensure Service Design, Transition, and Security requirements are met.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholder.
Skills and experience
- Experience managing ICT projects both through agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience in Industry standard Project governance framework/s
- Demonstrated experience with technology domains (IAM/ Networking/ Security/ UC/ EUC)
- Experience delivering complex ICT Infrastructure projects
- Experience using Jira or similar tools
- Experience operating within a DevOps and/or SRE environment
For more information , please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 248919.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.