Peoplebank are recruiting for an IT Project Manager for a 6 month contract (will likely extend for at least another 6 months after that) to work in Adelaide.
As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for responsible for the delivery of ICT Projects within the ICT Portfolio including the execution of project delivery through the established project methodology, focusing on deliverables, outcomes, scope, time, and cost, whilst ensuring high quality throughout.
Skills and experience required
- Strong IT project management delivery background
- 5 + years in the delivery of Cloud solutions and products.
- Advanced level of knowledge and experience in driving digital transformation with Microsoft You will have acquired and deploy integrated, flexible cloud-first, mobile-first solutions (essential).
- Experience in delivering innovative business process, productivity and mobility solutions based on trusted cloud technologies and backed by the technology skills and industry expertise.
- High level skills in change management.
- Absolute "Hands-on" that requires excellent organizational and time management skills, with an ability to manage competing priorities across projects and dispersed teams.
- Dynamic / high energy to help drive delivery and generate and maintain positive momentum.
- A creative problem solving and has resourcefulness to overcome project challenges.
This is a great chance to join an awesome team, in a friendly and supportive collaborative culture.
So don't delay and APPLY NOW !!
SA: LHS 296564