Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a knowledgeable and Stakeholder focused ICT Project Manager for an urgent contract role in Canberra's CBD. As an experienced Project Manager you will be working across a web site redesign and a EDRMS project, as such, prior experience with projects of this scope is of the utmost importance.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum Baseline Federal Government security clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be working within a PRINCE2 framework and will be responsible for:
- Project governance and reporting as required
- Managing project risks, issues, budget and schedule
- Managing project resources effectively to deliver the required outcomes
- Implementing effective change control
- Marshalling the expertise of business and technical subject matter experts
- Communicating with stakeholders, both internal and external including senior executives
- Writing effective documentation as required, including:
- Project artefacts
- Procurement documentation
- Technical and non-technical documentation requirements
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience and the practical application of Prince 2/PMBok and Agile methodologies
- Recent experience as a Project Manager on digital information and communications projects in the public service including Web Site Redesign and EDRMS Projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to produce accurate and quality project management artefacts
- Experience working effectively with external service providers including procurement and contract management
- Ability to work with multiple business and technical stakeholders to ensure the solution is fit for purpose
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 Job Reference: 191000
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.