Our CBD based client is looking to secure an ICT Project Manager for a 6-month contract. This role's primary responsibility is to provide the project management duties for a large, bespoke software implementation.
Duties will include:
- Administering and managing the delivery of solution according to scope, time and cost
- The management of project staff, day to day management of Vendor delivering the bespoke solution, customers and stakeholders
- Undertaking the activities required to initiate, plan, execute and close the project; and
- Providing progress and status reports as required, providing timely visibility and escalation of issues and risks.
- Suitable experience as a Project Manager on complex business change projects involving the sourcing and/or implementation of ICT systems
- Experience in planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects
- Experience in preparing briefing notes
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working as part of a project team preferably in a PRINCE2 environment.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience writing project management documents (business case, project initiation document, benefits analysis etc)
- Experience working on government procurement projects
- Experience in the health sector.
If you have the above experience and can commence within January, please send an updated CV to Gayle.email@example.com