Our Federal Government Client is seeking an exceptional ICT Project Manager for an initial contract role until June 30 2020 with potential extension options. The successful candidate will be responsible for playing a crucial role in the planning and delivery of ICT projects. The role is to be worked from our clients North Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing ICT projects through the entire project lifecycle across a variety of ICT Project types e.g. Infrastructure, applications development, cloud, networking etc
- The financial management of a project budget
- ICT Procurement including the full procurement lifecycle from market approach, assessment, negotiations, contract creation and vendor management during delivery
- Managing resources to build and manage a cross functional team consisting of internal and external stakeholders, business and technical staff
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least 5 years relevant experience managing ICT Projects as a Project Manager
- An Information Technology related tertiary qualification or equivalent Project Managing experience
- PMP, Prince2, Agile project management qualifications are desirable
- High level communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style and messaging according to the audience
- The ability to identify, track and manage risks within an ICT Project
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 199815
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.