About the role
Our client is a leading government organization. They are looking for an ICT Project Manager, who will work with project resources to manage a transition from on-premises delivered services to cloud delivered services.
This is a 12-month role.
You would be involved in:
- Working with project resources to ensure security, reliability and responsiveness of services are maintained throughout this transition
- Managing a diverse team of technical resources, to deliver secure, reliable, and responsive IT services to nominated clients
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- High level of experience with Microsoft desktop, server, and security technologies
- High level of experience with Cisco network and security products
- High level of experience with virtualisation, storage, and backup technologies
- High level of experience managing IT security and working in partnership with the CISO and cybersecurity team to deliver new initiatives and raise cybersecurity maturity levels
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement complex upgrades to an existing environment that is undergoing significant changes, while minimising impacts on clients
- Experience working within Government
- Managing cloud services, particularly M365 and Azure
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity for career development
- Work culture that focuses on safety & well-being
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management & strong communication skills
- Vendor management
- Change management
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #243034