Our Federal Government Client is looing for a skilled ICT Project Manager,
This is a long-term contract up to 12 months, located at our Client's Canberra or Armidale location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Manage the delivery of the the project through development and delivery of a plan, schedule, and activity management.
- Engage with the relevant project team members to ensure that critical path activities are delivered by the internal delivery team, the third party delivery vendor and any external stakeholders
- Engage closely with business subject matter experts to ensure that business input and user acceptance testing resources are available to support the project.
- Manage data cleansing to support the establishment of reference data sources and data migration for the new system
- Manage and coordinate the execution of systems integration and user acceptance testing to confirm that the delivered product is fit for purpose.
- Manage the release and deployment schedule to ensure that the product is delivered successfully to production
- Manage and coordinate the delivery to training to support transition to BAU and effective user and industry uptake for the new system.
- Support business case development and procurement processes.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Minimum of five years' experience in managing projects to deliver custom software solutions through the full software development lifecycle in Australian Government. Must have experience delivering projects using agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated capabilities to communicate effectively and collaborate with business stakeholders to clarify processes and suggest improvements to achieve business outcomes30%
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality project artefacts, manage project governance processes and effectively interact with executive leaders
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens who currently have Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos at 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #242680
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.